Ham and Broccoli Frittata
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6
- Serve this quick frittata with a simple green salad for a yummy lunch or dinner.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 bag Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix
- 2 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk eggs with milk until blended; whisk in soup mix until smooth. Stir in broccoli and ham.
- Melt butter in large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet set over medium heat; pour egg mixture into pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs start to set around the edge.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set. To serve, cut into wedges.