Skip to content
Chicken Noodle Soup with Potato Pancakes
- Potato pancakes are easy to make, and they pair perfectly with Chicken Noodle Soup.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 bag Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- Grate potatoes and onion into large bowl. Drain excess liquid.
- Mix in egg, salt and black pepper.
- Add flour to thicken mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Drop mounds into hot oil; flatten to make half-inch thick pancakes. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Chicken Noodle Soup, prepared according to directions.