Skip to content
Summer Chicken and Vegetable Skillet Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Looking for a new recipe to make for dinner tonight? Whip up this easy Summer Chicken and Vegetable Skillet dish in just 30 minutes using our Chicken Noodle Soup, fresh veggies and tasty chicken.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cup water
- 1 package Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in 2 batches.
- Stir in water and soup mix and bring to a boil over high heat. Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in zucchini and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach and cook 2 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in lemon juice.