Cheddar Potato Soup with Pretzel Bites
- Salted pretzel bites pair perfectly with our Cheddar Potato Soup for a savory snack or meal.
- 1 bag Cheddar Potato Soup Mix
- 1 roll of breadstick dough
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt
- While soup is simmering, unwrap your favorite refrigerated breadstick dough.
- Cut the dough into one-inch squares and place on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Brush each bite with beaten egg and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown at 375 degrees.
- Serve warm with a cup of Cheddar Potato Soup and enjoy!