“Darn Good” Chili Cheese Fries
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- Our "Darn Good" Chili is perfect for parties. Serve it on its own, as a nacho or french fry topping, or even with noodles to make a batch of chili mac.
- 1 bag “Darn Good” Chili Soup Mix
- Fresh or frozen french fries
- Nacho cheese
- Bacon bits
- Green onions
- Other toppings of your choice
- Prepare chili as directed on package.
- Cook fresh or frozen french fries.
- Top fries with chili, nacho cheese, bacon bits and green onions.