Creamy Potato Soup with Mini Reubens
- A pot of Creamy Potato Soup alongside a platter of Reuben sandwiches is perfect for St. Patrick's Day — or any day!
- 2 slice of rye bread
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 4 slice corned beef
- 3 tbsp sauerkraut
- 2 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 bag Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer ingredients on dry side of bread, starting with Thousand Island dressing.
- Cover the sandwich with the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place sandwich in pan, butter side down, and heat for approximately 3 minutes per side.