Skip to content
Creamy Potato Soup with Candied Peppered Bacon Recipe
- Try whipping up this candied peppered bacon as a sweet and savory topper for your next bowl of Creamy Potato Soup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top of pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Coat bacon in sugar mixture and arrange the slices on the baking rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the bacon is crisp.
- Chop bacon into small bits once it has cooled and sprinkle over Creamy Potato Soup (made according to directions).