Creamy Potato Soup with a Cranberry Brie Turkey Melt
- Thanksgiving leftovers never tasted so good! Use them to make Cranberry Brie Turkey Melts while you heat up a pot of Creamy Potato Soup.
- 3-4 slice turkey
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2-3 pieces of brie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slice multigrain bread
- 1/2 cup mixed greens
- 1 bag Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- Spread butter on both slices of bread; add to skillet buttered-side down.
- Layer brie on each slice, top one side with turkey, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cranberry sauce and mixed greens and enjoy with your soup!