Cheddar Broccoli Queso Dip
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8
- Take your traditional party dip to the next level with our Cheddar Broccoli Queso Dip. Serve with tortilla chips for optimal scooping action!
- 1 package Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- One (16-oz.) jar Ortega® Thick & Chunky Salsa, drained
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly combine soup mix, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in salsa and cheese.
- Pour mixture into 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
For a spicy dip, stir in diced jalapeños or hot sauce to taste.