Skip to content
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Boats Recipe
- Don't know what to do with your Cheddar Broccoli Soup leftovers? Use them to make these cheesy soup boats.
- 1 bag Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chives for garnish
- Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop out half of potato.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven once golden and crisp.
- Ladle soup into potato until full.
- Top with cheese, sour cream and chives.